How Gateway can help you move to Cloud Collaboration
Gateway can assist organisations to evolve legacy infrastructures to a newer, efficient and intelligent network. This “next-gen” network infrastructure will be the essential platform for accessing and delivering cloud-based collaboration services and applications, as well as a range of other workload application, for the enterprise.
Gateway will work with you to develop a new architecture and a vision that bring both the corporate and datacentre network under one umbrella. The IT organisation can benefit from taking a holistic view of the converged network infrastructure, especially when it comes to the performance and security aspects of these deployments.
We will help you remove multiplicity (multivendor and various versions of software) and reduce heavy resources to support and maintain and we will help you remove following barriers for your organisations cloud collaboration success:
- Applications expand in isolated locations, increasing the level of disparity within the organisation
- Companywide collaboration is challenged —no end-user or management consistency across applications
- The organisation becomes limited functionally by the current on premise solution
- Support costs increase; agility decreases
- New collaborative solutions and applications can be complicated (and costly) to integrate with existing equipment