Gateway’s Managed Wi-Fi Networking offers greater reliability, easier management, and a lower cost of ownership.
Cloud networking provides your business with corporate and guest wireless connectivity through centrally managed Wi-Fi access points.
- Seamlessly manage campus-wide WiFi deployments and distributed multi-site networks from centralised management console
- Identify BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) clients and automatically apply access policies by device or user group
- Powered by the Meraki dashboard mobile app, available for iOS and Android, is ideal for network management on the go
- Reveal powerful metrics such as visitor capture rate, user visit time, and repeat visits by listening for wireless devices
- Identify which applications are being used, and then prioritise critical apps while limiting recreational apps
- RF optimisation with real-time spectrum analysis enables high performance wireless in dense, demanding environments
- Automatically optimise WiFi by measuring channel utilisation, signal strength, throughput, and interference
- Instantly detects interference, vulnerabilities, and attacks on all channels
- Automatically assigns firewall and traffic shaping rules, VLAN tags, and bandwidth limits to enforce the right policies for each class of users
Cloud-managed networking architecture
The Meraki story
Reliable, high-performance Cisco Meraki wireless APs,switches, and security appliances are deployed in your campus or remote branches.
Cisco Meraki devices automatically connect to the Cisco Meraki cloud over SSL, register with your network, and download their configuration.
You have complete visibility and control over your entire network over the web. Configure thousands of devices, run diagnostics, or view reports with a few clicks.
Tasks such as RF optimisation and VPN configuration are automated by the cloud, while firmware updates and application signatures are seamlessly deployed over the web.
Rapid deployment with self-provisioning, self-optimizing hardware
Control applications, users and devices
Built-in multi-site management
Automatic monitoring and alerts
Future proof and always up to date, with seamless over-the-web firmware updates and new features delivered quarterly
Common Questions about the Cisco Meraki Architecture
Proven in mission critical, large scale, and security conscious customer deployments.
The Cisco Meraki cloud platform is built on secure, PCI compliant, redundant, and massively scalable cloud technologies.